Jan. 19, 2021, 2 p.m.
By Mike Dach, coordinator of the Addicks Watershed Flood Mitigation Network
The Zoom objectives include:
Buffalo Bayou Debottlenecking Methods
Susan Chadwick, Executive Director of Save Buffalo Bayou, requested clarifications to documents we distributed on:
- Buffalo Bayou Flood Mitigation – Consensus Building
- Buffalo Bayou Flood Mitigation – Methods
Houston Stronger (HS) – Community Action Plan – Update
Three Members of our ten Member Review Team, attended the HS 01/15/2021 Zoom.
- If other Review Team Members are interested, we can provide an Update on the HS Plan, and the HS Zoom.
- “Harris Plus” is morphing into “Houston Stronger”
- HS is a leading Stakeholder in responding to the BBTRS Interim Report.
Zoom Invite – Community Activity Zoom
- Meeting Time: Tues Jan 19, 2021 at 2: PM Central Time
- Moderator: Mike Dach
- Zoom Host: Mike Dach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoom Meeting Link:
- Meeting ID & Pass Code should not be needed if you first follow or open the Link, because they are both embedded in the Link:
- Meeting ID: 859 0894 8482
- Passcode: Community
- Participants Zoom Names: Full First & Last Names preferred.
- RSVP: None
- Zoom Registration: None
- Agenda: Informal
o Say what you want … avoid Politics.
o To show related documents, pictures or PowerPoint Slides:
- Mike will enable Participant to use Zoom Share Screen feature
o To survey the Participants about a topic of interest:
- Send brief Survey text to Mike for input into Zoom Polls feature